Is there anyone still working this Project?

Jan 19, 2011 at 7:23 PM

From the posts here and the lack of responses, is there anyone still working this project. I think most will agree this is a good add-on, but the support is lacking. Looks like the group doing this just packed up one day and left everything where it lays.

Coordinator
Jan 21, 2011 at 1:56 PM
The answer is yes and no actually and you are right and wrong in your statements. Right : Because we don't have a lot of time to answer all the requests and implent anything requested by users around the world. If you have a job, and if you are already working 60 hours per week you can understand that. Wrong : We initially designed our project for our own use and decided to share it with others since some people might be interested. We NEVER committed to deliver professional support. It remains a free and open source project, and people can also help in improving it if they want to. From my perspective, it looks like you are looking for professional services. I strongly recommend you check this out : http://www.fusioncharts.com/sharepoint/ Note that Fusion Charts Free for SharePoint is just using the free library from Fusion Charts. That's all... If you want/can work with the free version, then it is cool, but if your want more you'll have to go for the paid version. One last question : why don't you check the source code out and contribute to the project ?