no points are generated from my list “Issues” in the chart - RESOLVED

Aug 7, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Hi,
I’ve got trouble with this product , no points are generated from my list “Issues” in the chart.

By exporting the chart, the content of “XMLExport.xml” is:

<graph caption='Chart from Issues' xAxisName='Priorité' yAxisName='Somme' decimalPrecision='0' numberPrefix='00'></graph>

Thanks for your help,
Gabriella

My SharePoint server is:
  1. SharePoint version: "SharePoint 2010 64-bit"
  2. Operating System: "Windows 7"
  3. Project version: “FusionChartsFree4SharePoint2010_v2.2.4 "
  4. Whether you have tried the latest available release, and if not, why not, or when you will
  5. What you did :I made a chart from my « Issues » List as in your sample.
  6. What you expected to see : a chart as yours
  7. What you actually saw : nothing, a blank page.
    When I change some settings, as the type of chart, I’ve got the message “no data to display”
  8. Copy & paste text of any error messages: no error, only “no data to display”
  9. Copy & paste of any relevant ULS error messages : The content of the generated “XMLExport.xml” is poor, look above
Coordinator
Aug 11, 2013 at 9:17 AM
re: #9 -- That doesn't look like an excerpt from ULS logs at all ?

Anyway, what happens if you try to use an x-axis field that does not have any accented characters in the field name?
Aug 11, 2013 at 11:06 AM
I’m using a SharePoint Foundation 2010, 64 bits, French version.
I changed the viewed columns names of my “Issues” in order to not have the accents, but nothing change, my chart is empty, with the message “no data to display
Coordinator
Aug 11, 2013 at 11:19 AM
If your fields were lookup or people fields, they were broken; I have just uploaded a release to fix that bug.
Aug 12, 2013 at 9:31 AM
By using your last “Version 2.2.6.0 For SharePoint 2010 » with an external list from Access (french), with or without accented characters, everything works now. Thank you very much.
Regards,
Gabriella