Custom Hover Text for each SET in a Multiple Col Graph

Apr 16, 2010 at 3:03 AM
Edited Apr 16, 2010 at 3:06 AM

Firstly, great work on it all so far!

I currently have a problem.  I have an external XML file for a Multiple value 3D Column graph with two datasets that is currently displaying data in a numerical form.  This is exctly how I want it.  However, I want to display percentages somewhere within my graph to compare the datasets in each category... 

I have the percentages data by using a script to calculate everything and spit it into an xml file that the chart links to.  But the problem is disyplaying those percentages in a readable spot.

The only places I can think of would be underneath the category name (not sure if it's possible), within a category hover display (with nothing else in it) or above/below the value display of each SET (if that is even possible too).

Is there a way (easy or not) to set custom displays such as those?  Even just to eliminate the category hover box from showing anything else, but the text I want it to.  (instead of the default format of "dataset name, SET value name, SET value").

Or an even better solution would be to have the ability to have a hover over text for each SET in the dataset.. Where if the category does not have a hovertext enabled (global), it will display the set's hovertext if it exists (local).

Should I be pointing my finger across to www.fusioncharts.com instead?

Feb 28, 2011 at 10:14 AM

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem, and no solution yet.

Does Fusion Charts' team already know the problem ?

Thanks a lot.